ABOUT PRINCIPALS’ TEST.
The Principals’ Test serves as a mechanism for selecting school heads in the public education sector. The test is open to all interested applicants for Principal I positions.
The National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) administers and conducts the test in coordination with the Schools Divisions Offices (DOs) through the Regional Offices (ROs).
For more information on the Principal’s Test, read DepEd Order No. 97, s. 2011, the Revised Guidelines on the Allocation and Reclassification of School Head Positions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
We’ve answered the most common questions we get from customers just like you. Bookmark this page for future reference and watch for updates.
To create a Principals’ Test account:
1. Click Register on the top right corner of the Principals’ Test homepage
2. Fill in your Personal information in the fields displayed
3. Click Sign Up to complete your registration
Our registration process is comprised of two parts:
1. Enter your user information
2. Validate and activate your account
Once you have completed your registration, a confirmation email will be sent to the email you used for the registration.
To validate and activate your account:
1. Login to your email account
2. Search and open the confirmation email you have received from us
3. Click the link provided in order to validate your registration
4. Registration is then complete
Validation of the email used in our registration process is necessary in order for us to confirm that the holder of the email account used is the person who has requested the membership to our website.
This improves the accuracy of the accounts held in our system and reduces fraudulent account creation.
If you do not validate your email address using the confirmation email, the registration process will not be completed.
Your Principals’ Test account will only be activated once this procedure is finished.
If you run into technical difficulties, please contact our Helpdesk by submitting a request .
If you have not validated the email address, you can contact our Helpdesk to remove it from our system and proceed with a new registration with the correct email address.
1. Go to the Principals’ Test homepage and click “Login” on the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Type your Email address and your Password.
3. Click the Login button to access your Loop account.
To logout from your Principals’ Test account:
1. Click on your profile on the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Click Logout from the drop down menu to exit your Principals’ Test account.
Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security for your Principals' Test Account designed to ensure that you're the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your password.
The email message says:
Hi (Your Name),
Enter the verification code below to finish logging in.
In this example, the code is 48219702
Yes. For your protection, if a code is entered incorrectly more than 5 times, your account will be locked.
It can only be unlocked by contacting customer service and answering a few verification questions.
The verification code is not coming through, how long does it take?
- The verification code should only take a few seconds to get through to you, but please allow up to a minute.
- If you have issues retrieving the code, you can try again but since verification codes are only valid for 30 minutes, you will need to request a new code if you haven't authenticated within that time period.
- If you are still having trouble, you can contact customer service to provide you a verification code.
- Two-factor authentication looks at a variety of different factors to determine when to challenge a log in. You should not experience two-factor authentication with every log in.
- One of the most common reasons for multiple challenges is because two-factor authentication looks at your device and the browser you are using to log in. So if you change between browsers, you may have to authenticate more than once.
- If you regularly use multiple browsers, we recommend you take a minute and authenticate them all to minimise your challenges in the future. Also, make sure the Remember this device checkbox is selected.
- You will be asked periodically for two-factor authentication, but when you are challenged depends on a variety of different factors.
- Clearing your history and cookies should not alone require you to authenticate using two-factor again, but it may.
- There are a variety of different things looked at when determining when to require this extra level of security.
- Make sure the Remember this device option is selected when you are on a personal device.
- To login to Principals’ Test you need to use the email you registered with and your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, please go to the Login page and click on ‘Forgot Password?’
- An email will be sent to you with a link to a page that allows you to reset your password.
- If you can’t remember which email address you have used to register, please contact our Helpdesk.
- To prevent unauthorized access to your account, we recommend using a strong password.
- If you suspect someone is using your account without your permission, the best option would be to change your current password.
To change your password:
1. Login to your account
2. Click your profile on the top right corner of your homepage
3. Click Settings
4. Click Password
5. Enter your current password in “Current Password”
6. Enter the new password in “New Password” and “Confirm New Password”
7. Click Update for the new Password to take effect.
For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password on a regular basis and to avoid reusing old passwords. For a strong password use a mixture of numbers, letters and symbols and never share your password via email.
We will never ask you for your password.
- Correct Email Address: Verify that the email address on your account is correct at the Edit Profile page.
- Notifications: If you are not receiving notification email, check that you have enabled the option for email notifications on the Notifications tab of the My Account Settings page.
- Check your spam folder, and if you find any TeacherPH emails there, mark them as “Not Spam”
- Check all folders in your email inbox: some email service providers automatically sort emails into special folders, like “Social” tab in Gmail.com.
- Switch Providers: If you aren’t receiving email from TeacherPH reliably after following all of the above suggestions, choose a different email address for receiving TeacherPH email. You may have to try several different email providers until you find one which works with TeacherPH reliably.
TeacherPH has no control over any email message once it has been sent. There is nothing further that TeacherPH can do to ensure that you receive the messages that are sent.
Our proven techniques developed by the TeacherPH Professionals focus on the following:
√ Core Content commonly asked in the actual exam
√ Critical Thinking Skills Enhancement
√ Updated Materials
√ Individualized Assessment of your Strengths and Weaknesses
√ Mock test to assess your readiness
√ Holistic Learning to provide a positive and encouraging environment
- All the major topics as outlined in the latest Principals’ Test Memorandum will be strategically covered.
- You can enroll anytime of the day and night and start your review anytime, anywhere.
- The Principals’ Test Online program is designed for ease of use in mind. As long as you have very basic computer skills – knowledge of how to use the internet, then no other knowledge is needed. You simply go to the address linked to https://www.principalstest.com/ and type in the username and password that has been issued to you by TeacherPH or one of our partners.
- Subscription Length is 90 days.
- Additional online access can be purchased at a cost of P1500.00 for 45 additional days. Details will be available through the members portal after registration.
- This is a 13-week program please adjust your schedules to allow you to fully participate there will be no extensions. The first three-weeks of the program are the most intensive and require the most time. This is because the first few modules are the most in-depth. They are designed to help you develop a deep and strong foundation on which to build a true picture of the information you need to pass 2018 Principals’ Test. A very rough time estimate would be 5-10 hours per week for the first three weeks, and 4-8 hours per week for the remaining ten weeks of the program.
- We update our course based on the newest version of the Principals’ Test test plan. One of the benefits of subscribing to an online course is that the content is constantly updated.
Php 4,500.00 Php 3,000.00 (One time cash deposit, credit card or money transfer payment)
Face to Face Review
Php 6,000.00 (One time cash deposit, credit card or money transfer payment)
Payment is due on or before the first day of the Review Classes.
- Unfortunately, we require full payment prior to providing access to the Web-Based Online Review and In-Person Live Review.
- We accept most payment methods, including Bank Deposit, Money Transfer, and PayPal purchases.
- Absolutely. We offer discounts for a minimum group of 5. Our Group Discount Program changes from time to time, location to location. Please email us at [email protected] to learn more about our current Group Discount Program.
Confirm your payment through Security Bank/BDO deposit or through our trusted money transfer companies such as Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, Palawan Pawnshop, LBC (for pickup only) and Western Union. Once the payment is confirmed, you can then start the review with us!
MARK ANTHONY LLEGO
Address: Antipolo City, Rizal 1870
Email: [email protected]
For Bank Deposit:
Account Name: Mark Anthony Llego
Account Number: 0000017715312 (Savings)
Account Name: Mark Anthony Llego
Account Number: 011880035128 (Savings)
Please let us know once payment has been made. Fill out and submit the online enrollment form. We will review your proof of payment and contact you in the next 24 hours for confirmation. Thank you!
- Please note your proof of payment must be less than 8.5MB in size and must be in a photo compatible file such as JPG, JPEG or PNG.
- If you have problems uploading your receipt please send a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
- TeacherPH is required to know the identity of our users. Our team will contact you once we are able to check your account status. We’ll let you know if there is any additional information needed from you!
Courses are self-paced and begin as soon as you purchase online, which can be anytime, day or night. Simply follow the instructions below to sign in:
- Click on My Account in the menu bar at the top of the page to sign in to the online platform.
- Once signed in, your course will be listed on the My Membership page.
- Click on your course title to begin studying.
Please Note: Your course subscription starts immediately after your purchase, so please purchase the course when you are ready to begin studying.
- You can get a receipt from the “My Orders” tab located in the my account section.
- No, you simply login to the website through your web browser like you would for example Facebook.
- If you choose to connect with other TeacherPH students to form study groups (live or virtual), that’s your choice. If you prefer to work on your own, that’s great too. We know that everyone has a different learning style and it’s fully up to you to form connections with others, if that’s what you’d like. While we encourage community and group sharing, we do not force that on you.
- Sharing is not allowed. Suspected students will lose all privileges to the Principalstest.com and no refunds will be given.
- No. All our course content is intended for online use only and is printable. Using online course materials, instead of printed or CD editions, allows us to constantly update content to reflect changes in school heads practice.
- We have prepared a test taking strategies that covers how to study, when to study, how to answer different format questions, how to read questions, and how to control test taking anxiety. Prioritization and delegation guidelines are also included.
- All the review materials will be distributed online.
- It is illegal to share the review or any of our materials with another student. Student must agree not to share when registering.
- We do not allow the online videos to be downloaded. Instead, they stream as you watch on the Internet.
- Only your surroundings! The online review mirrors the content and notes taught in the face to face review.
- Online discussion with the coaches can be scheduled and yes! The coaches are ready to answer your questions online.
TeacherPH offers Face to Face Review in the following key locations:
- Antipolo City
- Tanay, Rizal
- Morong, Rizal
- Caloocan City (North)
- Caloocan City (South)
- Las Piñas
- Pasay City
- Quezon City
- San Juan
Special sessions in your location can be scheduled with a 20-25 student minimum class size. Please email us at [email protected] or text us at +639260211602.
- Most of our classes range from 30-50 students only.
- TeacherPH takes pride in having a high passing rate. Although you’ll love to hear a 100% passing rate, there is no perfect rate as such! 85% to 90% of our students who passed our Mock Tests at the end of the online review classes have successfully passed the Principals’ Test. Those who do not pass our Mock Tests will be given remediation tools that focus on their areas of weaknesses.
- The online review is guaranteed to provide you with exam strategies, updated resources, comprehensive coverage and simplified concepts. If you follow our step by step guide, attend your online review classes religiously, study and pass our Mock Test, you’ll have an excellent chance of passing.
- TeacherPH maintains a pool of highly qualified coaches. We implement a screening process to ensure that only the finest Exam Coaches handle the classes. TeacherPH has a strict Evaluation System that is conducted on a regular basis to ensure the QUALITY of the program.
Our website materials and videos are best viewed in Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
The following browser versions will be necessary as of the middle of January 12, 2018 in order to connect to secure areas of our website, including our payment portal. These are the minimum requirements. We strongly recommend that users update to the latest versions of these browsers. The browsers with minimum required versions are:
- Microsoft Edge – version 41.16299.15.0 or higher
- Google Chrome – version 63.0.3239.132 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox – version 57.0.4 or higher
- Apple Safari for OS X – version 11.0.2 or higher
Please Note: Users of older operating systems, such as Windows XP, may need to find a browser that is supported for their operating system, such as Mozilla Firefox, that will meet the TLS security requirement to continue to use the secure portions of this website. Keep in mind that Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft and may not be secure as an operating system.
- A fast internet connection is not required for Principals’ Test Online Review, but we do recommend a stable connection. We do not recommend browsing using 3G for instance on a smart phone, in case the signal fails and you lose your place in the test. Wifi connections are of course most reliable, but if you’re in a public place these connections aren’t always reliable.
- The program was created to be minimal in bandwidth requirements, so any basic broadband / internet connection should be sufficient.
- In order to place an order online for a digital product, you will be required to provide us with your name, location, contact telephone number and a valid email address. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide us with the correct details. Please add @teacherph.com to your safe senders list to prevent your subscription codes from being sent to your spam folder.
- TeacherPH respects your right to privacy. We will never sell or release your details to a third party. Your details are secure with us.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they select the correct digital product. Please double check your purchase before you pay as digital products are non-refundable items.
Our digital products are sold for use on our online digital platform ONLY. You are purchasing access to a subscription that can be used for the length of time specified on the information page for that product.
The digital products are NOT HARD COPIES and PDF files of our questions bank (excluding review materials) will not be given out under any circumstances. This is to protect our intellectual property. Apart from indicated worksheets and printable activities, the question bank are not printable.
Online payment is made with a valid credit/debit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard
When making a payment with a credit/debit card:
- You authorise TeacherPH to debit the card by the agreed value shown in the shopping cart
- You acknowledge that you are the account holder of that card or have the express permission of the account holder to use that credit facility.
- You understand that all credit card transactions are made in Philippine Peso (PHP). If your card is issued in another currency, your card provider may levy additional fees and charges for paying in a foreign currency. It is the card holder’s responsibility to find out if these fees apply before finalising the transaction. TeacherPH are not responsible for any additional charges that are levied by card providers and cannot adjust invoices to match what appears on your statement.
- In order to access the digital product, you will be required to set up an online account on TeacherPH, our online platform. Instructions on how to set up an account will be emailed with the subscription code.
- Before purchase, please check that the platform that you wish to access TeacherPH through is compatible.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their device is compatible and is able to use the digital product purchased.
- It is also the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their internet speed and download capability will cope with the online platform.
Digital products are non-refundable items. No refunds will be given if you:
- Select and purchase the incorrect digital product
- Later discover that your device is not compatible with TeacherPH
- Have problems downloading pages due to slow or interrupted internet speeds
- Simply change your mind
This list contains a few examples but is not exhaustive.
- TeacherPH, our online learning platform, will allow customers to download and view digital products offline. Each digital subscription can only be downloaded once and to one device.
- If the device you downloaded your digital product to is no longer available for you to use, and you need to view offline, you will need to purchase another subscription. It is not possible to transfer an offline subscription to another device. TeacherPH are not responsible for the upkeep or safety of your device and are not obliged to provide you with another copy of the digital product for free should your device become non-operational or inaccessible. Please think carefully before choosing to download the offline version as the choice cannot later be reversed.
Principalstest.com offers you the possibility to decide if you want your profile to be public or private. A public profile enhances your chances of discoverability and facilitates your communication with your peers.
To manage your Privacy Settings:
1. Click your Profile.
2. Click Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Profile Visibility to choose between Public and Private Profile.
- Public information refers to content that you have decided to share with fellow members of our website through your profile and activity streams.
- This includes your name, your affiliates, your academic background, your work experience, your publications, images and videos.
- Your personal information and data related to our website is stored for the duration of your membership to our services. If you cease to use our services and request a deletion of your account, your data will continue to be stored in our system until permanent deletion which is 6 months later.
- This information may include details such as your registration details, name, school, school ID, email address, mobile number, payment method, proof of payment, IP address when accessing our website, transaction details including pages viewed or consulted, top level of the domain name (.com, .ch, etc) linked to your email address, browser type and operating system used.
- We also use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on this site to store information about the services you use on your visits.
- All personal information linked to your account, such as registration details, are stored in a protected environment with restricted access. Only our authorized personnel may access this data and following our regulations.
- Our content may contain links to other websites, typically when links are shared by our community. We are not responsible for the content of other parties cited in links on our website nor any impact that it may cause on individual computers.
- In the case that the other party content is hosted by one of our affiliates, we will require that organization to comply with our own data protection standards.
- Click your Profile → Settings → Delete Account. This is where you can delete your account in the site. Note that deleting your account will delete all the content you have created in the site. Those will be completely irrecoverable.
Are you taking the 2020 Principals' Test? Let’s put your name in the list of passers! Allow us to help you through TeacherPH.